Friday, June 25, 2010

Pack Break: 1991-92 Ultimate Draft Picks

This pack was the second I pulled from the 15-pack value box. Its from a set I had never seen before: 1991-92 Ultimate Sports Hockey Draft Picks. Its one of those sets without an NHL or NHLPA license.


 
There is not much going for this at all. Three of the cards don't even say anything about who the player on the front of the card actually is. And the whole double image thing on the first card is just terrible. 

I'm also not really a fan of the folded back corner of the cards, it just looks cheap to me.

I guess you can't really expect much from a set you've never even heard of or seen before. At least there were some NHLers though, if not for them this set would have been total crap. 

This was by far the worst pack of the 15 in the value-box, it got much better after this one. One bad one from a 15 pack mix is not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment