Thursday, April 1, 2010

TTM Success: Steve Yzerman

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would share some of my past TTM autograph successes and I thought where better to start than with The Captian? These were sent on three separate occasions several years ago, back when I was in middle school.

First is a base card from 2002-03 Upper Deck MVP. I really liked this set back when it came out and if I remember correctly I bought a full hobby box of it at one time.


The second one is from another full hobby box I bought back in the day: 2001-02 Topps. For whatever reason, I really liked the blue bordered design of this set.


The last one is a Mr. Hockey's Greats card from 2001-02 Victory, yet another set that I distinctly remember getting a full unopened box of. Can't go wrong with a card that features the two greatest Red Wings of all time.


All three are pretty nice looking signatures. The Topps one has to be the best in my mind, the sharpie seemed to work best on that one.

I have no idea when these were sent or of the turnaround time, but I plan on keeping track of that for any future TTM's. What I do know however, is that these were sent directly to Joe Louis Arena c/o the Detroit Red Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment