Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Picks # 20: Jean-Sebastien Giguere

I know its been a barrage of my picks lately, but they're all I am able to post from work with the scans I have saved online. Anyway, on to today's pick, another goaltender by the way, which is from 1999-00 Upper Deck. It's a Crunch Time J.S. Giguere.


It's not a very high end insert or anything, but it is an awesome looking card. I love the effect of the lines crossing every which way. I also really like the halo effect.

The only downside to the overall card design is the choice of font for the crunch time text, it's very hard to read as it's simply outlines and not solid text. This card is even better looking in person as my scanner does not show it very well.

Other than that it's just weird seeing Giggy as a member of the Flames, although not as weird as seeing him wearing the whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment