Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pack Break: 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee

I just finished my last final exam for the term this morning and thought it would be a good idea to reward myself with some new hockey cards. I went to one of my local card shops, Extra Innings in Mason, MI, and looked for something I could afford with the change in my pocket and ended up with a pack of 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee.


This pack came with six cards and even thought it was a hobby pack, I did not expect to pull anything spectacular. After opening it I was the proud owner of six non-spectacular new base cards, the best of which is listed in the rundown below.

(1) Stat Leaders Martin Brodeur # 608


Not too bad for only paying $1 the six card pack. It's not the greatest set in the world, but hey what's wrong with cheap hockey cards. Check out MY HOCKEY CARD OBSESSION for an excellent review of this particular set.

No comments:

Post a Comment