Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pack Break: 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee

I just finished my last final exam for the term this morning and thought it would be a good idea to reward myself with some new hockey cards.

I went to one of my local card shops, Extra Innings in Mason, MI, and looked for something I could afford with the change in my pocket and ended up with a pack of 2006-07 O-Pee-Chee.


The Numbers:
Cost per pack: $1.00
Packs: 1
Cards per pack: 6
Total cards: 6

Base Cards:
(1) Stat Leaders Martin Brodeur # 608
(1) Mikko Koivu # 251
(1) Niclas Havelid # 27
(1) Mike Dunham # 318
(1) Sami Kapanen # 364
(1) Wade Belak # 465


Not too bad for only paying $1 the six card pack. It's not the greatest set in the world, but hey what's wrong with cheap hockey cards.

Check out MY HOCKEY CARD OBSESSION for an excellent review of this particular set.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    On a side note, my blog www.canadacardworldblog.com has been nominated for the Upper Deck Blog Awards. If you're interested in some free sports cards, please visit our site, follow the simple rules, and maybe we both can win!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete